The Sovereign Court masterplan, designed by local architects Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands, will improve the local streetscape and public realm, creating improved links to Lyric Square.
Sovereign Court will deliver:
- A new safe and secure car park for 700 cars
- 418 homes, 124 (30%) of which will be affordable
- 5,000 sq ft of new retail and restaurant space
- Public green spaces along Beadon Road and Glenthorne Road
- £6.3 million in S106 contributions for local infrastructure and public services